Quantcast

Help Owncloud error "Closed Connection Operation Canceled"

Help Owncloud error "Closed Connection Operation Canceled"

Mateus Areco

Dear users,

Please, I install the owncloud server on Ubuntu 16 and when I put a directory to synchronize happens the connection error closed.
I have already increased the Apache keepalive, some adjustments in php.ini as searched on the internet but did not solve. Does anyone know how to solve this problem? Thank you so much,

Matreco

Re: Help Owncloud error "Closed Connection Operation Canceled"

nfasmnans

Re: Help Owncloud error "Closed Connection Operation Canceled"

Mateus Areco

Ok thank you.