Hi from Budapest

Tornóci László
Hi,

I've been following owncloud since the end of last year, and I firmly
believe it has a bright future. I've set up a site for my colleagues
here at Semmelweis Univ, Budapest, Hungary (currently just a couple of
dozens users, but hope to grow). My setup is fairly standard (RHEL,
apache, mysql, and 386 Directory Server for LDAP), but I've managed to
report a few bugs on github already. I intend to use SAML authentication
with owncloud. I've been working on Hungarian translation, too.

                                        Yours: Laszlo