Hi

Fabio Alessandro Locati
Hi,
I'm Fabio Alessandro Locati and I work in an ICT italian company.
I'm looking ownCloud for my work. We  would need something close to
ownCloud.
Some features we are looking for are not in ownCloud, so we will implement
them in plugins (mainly). The only important 'core' feature that is not yet
present is the versioned file system, but daitheflu told me that is coming
soon :).

I'm really exicted to work in this task, and I really hope both of us (the
community and the company) will have a big advantage over this collaboration
:)

PS: I'm trying to be able to come to the jan-2011 meeting, but I'm not sure
to be able to make it ;).

Re: Hi

Riccardo Iaconelli
On Wednesday 15 December 2010 13:05:31 Fabio Alessandro Locati wrote:

> Hi,
> I'm Fabio Alessandro Locati and I work in an ICT italian company.
> I'm looking ownCloud for my work. We  would need something close to
> ownCloud.
> Some features we are looking for are not in ownCloud, so we will implement
> them in plugins (mainly). The only important 'core' feature that is not yet
> present is the versioned file system, but daitheflu told me that is coming
> soon :).
>
> I'm really exicted to work in this task, and I really hope both of us (the
> community and the company) will have a big advantage over this
> collaboration

Hi,

have you seen my email of some days ago about akunambol? Do you think we could
cooperate on some of the features you plan? I think we should talk a little
bit toghether, if you want. I see a lot of potential in putting our efforts
together. :)

Ciao,
-Riccardo