How do I migrate ownCloud to use Mysql from Sqlite

How do I migrate ownCloud to use Mysql from Sqlite

redegao
Hi All, I have installed and set ownCloud 6.0.2 on my test bed done conform to following surrounding: OS:Ubuntu 11.10 PHP:5.3.6 WebServer:Apache 2.2.20 The ownCloud runs well so far, but I want to migrate the db from Sqlite to Mysql or MariaDB, I still cannot find any helpful document to complete this operation. I appreciate anybody supports some help of a list steps clearly and also tools, scripts and so forth. thanks.

Re: How do I migrate ownCloud to use Mysql from Sqlite

Chris-3