How to create a new app.

tharinduDG
Hi,
I have modified an existing app(Internal Messages) and now it contains more db columns than the original app. I tried to install it in another owncloud, by copying the modified app, in to apps folder of
When I tried to enable it using the admin, it says an error while enabling app.
I have modified the database.xml appropriately to the modified app.
Please help me with this.
Thank You.

Re: How to create a new app.

Antoine Diamant-Berger
AFAIK, You also need to upgrade the version number of the app in the
fileinfo so that the upgrader knows it has to update the db using the
database.xml file