How to get latest version of the apps without occ

How to get latest version of the apps without occ

Florian Leleu

Hello everyone,

I'm brand new on this ML so I'm sorry if I make mistakes or if the subject was already spoken.

We are currently building an ISO of Owncloud 10 to load it as a read only media in several VMs.

To build it we just download the tar.gz, decompress it, modify what we need and generate the ISO.

In the latest tar.gz, the market is not UP to date, its version is 0.25 and the latest is 0.3 as I remember.

Within our VMs we do not allow installing apps (juste set the writable flag to false), nor do we allow updating since we just update the ISO and reload the configuration.

The main problem then is that apps aren't at the last version, so our idea was to download all the required apps from https://marketplace.owncloud.com/ and then do our ISO.

The fact is that actually we'd have to scrap the market to get the latest version number and it's far from being reliable.

Has anyone a better idea to download the apps ? Since the occ command can find the latest version of apps, I suppose there is an easy way.

We can't do it with occ since we don't use a real Owncloud to generate the ISO.

Thanks for reading !

--

Cordialement,

Florian LELEU
Administrateur Systèmes Linux, Cognix Systems

Rennes | Brest | Saint-Malo | Paris
[hidden email]

Tél. : 02 30 96 34 40

Re: How to get latest version of the apps without occ

Kevin Lemonnier

Hi,

I don't see an answer to this so let me rephrase the question : Is there a way to get the latest version of an app from the market ? Maybe an API endpoint we could use ?

The occ command requires an actual owncloud install with a database, which isn't exactly practical to have in a CI build system.

Thanks

On 1/21/19 2:34 PM, Florian Leleu wrote:

[...]

Kevin LEMONNIER
Administrateur Systèmes Linux, Cognix Systems

Rennes | Brest | Saint-Malo | Paris
[hidden email]

Tél. :02 30 96 34 40

Re: How to get latest version of the apps without occ

Carlos Damken
Over WebUI you can download it.

The workaround could be having an ownCloud who download the app and then you can repackage easily with a script

Sent from BlueMail