How to trigger user pasword reset from cli?

How to trigger user pasword reset from cli?

Arman Khalatyan-2
Hi,
Are there way to trigger password reset for a given user ?

thanks,
Arman.

Re: How to trigger user pasword reset from cli?

Chris-3

Re: How to trigger user pasword reset from cli?

Arman Khalatyan-2
Thank you for mentioning it,maybe I was not so clear.
this is not what I mean, I would like to trigger lost password click
like on web interface which generates url and email for user.

 Dr. Arman Khalatyan              eScience -SuperComputing
 Leibniz-Institut für Astrophysik Potsdam (AIP)
 An der Sternwarte 16, 14482 Potsdam, Germany

On Mon, Jun 8, 2015 at 6:31 PM, Chris <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
>> Are there way to trigger password reset for a given user ?
>
> see the documentation available here:
>
> https://doc.owncloud.org/server/8.0/admin_manual/configuration_server/occ_command.html?highlight=occ#user-commands

Re: How to trigger user pasword reset from cli?

Chris-3

Re: How to trigger user pasword reset from cli?

Bernhard Posselt-2
If you type in ./occ you see a list of available commands. There is
currently no command to do what you want.

On 06/08/2015 07:03 PM, Arman Khalatyan wrote:

> Thank you for mentioning it,maybe I was not so clear.
> this is not what I mean, I would like to trigger lost password click
> like on web interface which generates url and email for user.

>  Dr. Arman Khalatyan              eScience -SuperComputing
>  Leibniz-Institut für Astrophysik Potsdam (AIP)
>  An der Sternwarte 16, 14482 Potsdam, Germany

> On Mon, Jun 8, 2015 at 6:31 PM, Chris <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>>> Are there way to trigger password reset for a given user ?
>> see the documentation available here:
>>
>> https://doc.owncloud.org/server/8.0/admin_manual/configuration_server/occ_command.html?highlight=occ#user-commands

Re: How to trigger user pasword reset from cli?

Arman Khalatyan-2

Yes I know, therefore I wrote to developer mailing list. Hoping that some one can help to add such a function...

On Jun 8, 2015 8:33 PM, "Bernhard Posselt" <[hidden email]> wrote:
If you type in ./occ you see a list of available commands. There is
currently no command to do what you want.

On 06/08/2015 07:03 PM, Arman Khalatyan wrote:
> Thank you for mentioning it,maybe I was not so clear.
> this is not what I mean, I would like to trigger lost password click
> like on web interface which generates url and email for user.

>  Dr. Arman Khalatyan              eScience -SuperComputing
>  Leibniz-Institut für Astrophysik Potsdam (AIP)
>  An der Sternwarte 16, 14482 Potsdam, Germany

> On Mon, Jun 8, 2015 at 6:31 PM, Chris <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>>> Are there way to trigger password reset for a given user ?
>> see the documentation available here:
>>
>> https://doc.owncloud.org/server/8.0/admin_manual/configuration_server/occ_command.html?highlight=occ#user-commands

Re: How to trigger user pasword reset from cli?

Steffen Lindner-2
Arman, have you created a feature request on github? This is intressting for me too.

On 06/08/2015 08:33 PM, Bernhard Posselt wrote:

> If you type in ./occ you see a list of available commands. There is
> currently no command to do what you want.
>
> On 06/08/2015 07:03 PM, Arman Khalatyan wrote:
>> Thank you for mentioning it,maybe I was not so clear.
>> this is not what I mean, I would like to trigger lost password click
>> like on web interface which generates url and email for user.

>>  Dr. Arman Khalatyan              eScience -SuperComputing
>>  Leibniz-Institut für Astrophysik Potsdam (AIP)
>>  An der Sternwarte 16, 14482 Potsdam, Germany

>> On Mon, Jun 8, 2015 at 6:31 PM, Chris <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>> Hi,

>>> see the documentation available here:
>>>
>>> https://doc.owncloud.org/server/8.0/admin_manual/configuration_server/occ_command.html?highlight=occ#user-commands
>>>

>>> --

Steffen Lindner
Schleißheimer Straße 23
80334 München

Telefon: 089/18929533

Re: How to trigger user pasword reset from cli?

Arman Khalatyan-2
there is some work in progress here:
targeted to v 8.2
https://github.com/owncloud/core/pull/18640
a.

On Wed, Jun 10, 2015 at 5:11 PM, Steffen Lindner <[hidden email]> wrote:
Arman, have you created a feature request on github? This is intressting for me too.

On 06/08/2015 08:33 PM, Bernhard Posselt wrote:
> If you type in ./occ you see a list of available commands. There is
> currently no command to do what you want.
>
> On 06/08/2015 07:03 PM, Arman Khalatyan wrote:
>> Thank you for mentioning it,maybe I was not so clear.
>> this is not what I mean, I would like to trigger lost password click
>> like on web interface which generates url and email for user.

>>  Dr. Arman Khalatyan              eScience -SuperComputing
>>  Leibniz-Institut für Astrophysik Potsdam (AIP)
>>  An der Sternwarte 16, 14482 Potsdam, Germany

>> On Mon, Jun 8, 2015 at 6:31 PM, Chris <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>> Hi,

>>> see the documentation available here:
>>>
>>> https://doc.owncloud.org/server/8.0/admin_manual/configuration_server/occ_command.html?highlight=occ#user-commands
>>>

>>> --