How to use http-server authentication?

Pavel Baranchikov
Hi

        I am using LDAP + Kerberos for authentication in my company. There is pretty good module
mod_auth_kerb for authentication both from the intranet using Kerberos tokens and
from internet, using http-auth mechanism with Kerberos server as a password-checking backend.
        I want to use the same schema to auth to the owncloud. As I understant, the easiest way is just
to use HTTP-server's authentication. So, my question is: how to rely authentication to the HTTP server?

Best regards,
Pavel Baranchikov.