Howto write simple OC App

Alexander Kallenbach
Hi,

in our school we are using a software for managing our representation
plan. The software gives us a HTML-output which we are using for
example to show actual plans on some screens in the school.

Now I thought that it would be great to sync the HTML file to the
server (which is no problem) and to write an app which loads this
website. Due to privacy reasons it is important that just our OC-users
have access to this site. Can someone help me?

Thanks in Advance!

Alexander (Scroom)

--
Visit my Blog: https://scroom.de

Re: Howto write simple OC App

Vincent Petry
Hello,

See https://doc.owncloud.org/server/9.0/developer_manual/app/index.html

and https://doc.owncloud.org/server/9.0/developer_manual/app/startapp.html

Cheers,

Vincent

On 20.07.2016 13:06, Alexander Kallenbach wrote:

> Hi,
>
> in our school we are using a software for managing our representation
> plan. The software gives us a HTML-output which we are using for
> example to show actual plans on some screens in the school.
>
> Now I thought that it would be great to sync the HTML file to the
> server (which is no problem) and to write an app which loads this
> website. Due to privacy reasons it is important that just our OC-users
> have access to this site. Can someone help me?
>
> Thanks in Advance!
>
> Alexander (Scroom)

Re: Howto write simple OC App

Manish Bisht
Here are the steps to get started

1. Set up the development environment using the steps given on https://doc.owncloud.org/server/9.0/developer_manual/general/devenv.html
2. Now create a new app using the steps given in https://doc.owncloud.org/server/9.0/developer_manual/app/startapp.html
3. Now customize the app and add your own features.

Here is the one sample application that I have made for GSoC 2016 https://github.com/manishbisht/imageviewer Hope it helps you :)

If you get any problem feel free to ask here or on the IRC.

Cheers,

Manish Bisht

On Wed, Jul 20, 2016 at 8:58 PM, Vincent Petry <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello,

See https://doc.owncloud.org/server/9.0/developer_manual/app/index.html

and https://doc.owncloud.org/server/9.0/developer_manual/app/startapp.html

Cheers,

Vincent

On 20.07.2016 13:06, Alexander Kallenbach wrote:
> Hi,
>
> in our school we are using a software for managing our representation
> plan. The software gives us a HTML-output which we are using for
> example to show actual plans on some screens in the school.
>
> Now I thought that it would be great to sync the HTML file to the
> server (which is no problem) and to write an app which loads this
> website. Due to privacy reasons it is important that just our OC-users
> have access to this site. Can someone help me?
>
> Thanks in Advance!
>
> Alexander (Scroom)

Manish Bisht