I am impressed! - and self Introduction

Philip Rhoades
People,

First - Wow! - I must say OC is an impressive piece of work!

Secondly, I don't know why it has taken me so long to come across
OwnCloud . . I have been using the ancestors of open source office
applications since Star Office was a commercial application . .

There are a number of reasons for me to be excited about getting
involved in the development of OC:

- I make heavy use of LibreOffice and Google Docs

- My inclination is to move everything into a cloud environment

- There are major issues with moving everything into a cloud environment
which I am sure everyone here is aware of

- Ideally, my optimal environment would be to run my own rock-solid
cloud environment, in the soon-to-be-launched SAFE Network system -
where I will not have to worry about security or backing up . .

Looking forward to the excitement of the journey!

Regards,

Phil.
--
Philip Rhoades

PO Box 896
Cowra  NSW  2794
Australia
E-mail:  [hidden email]

Re: I am impressed! - and self Introduction

Frank Karlitschek-6
Welcome on board! ownCloud is a big friendly community where everybody can help to make it better.
And thanks a lot for the contributions.