I'm getting lots of errors from the Owncloud Ubuntu repositories

I'm getting lots of errors from the Owncloud Ubuntu repositories

Chris Green
I'm getting errors from the OwnCloud ppa for ubuntu 16.04:-

    root@t430# apt-get update
    Hit:1 http://ppa.launchpad.net/ubuntuhandbook1/audacity/ubuntu wily InRelease
    Hit:2 http://security.ubuntu.com/ubuntu xenial-security InRelease
    Hit:3 http://gb.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu xenial InRelease
    Hit:4 http://download.virtualbox.org/virtualbox/debian xenial InRelease
    Hit:5 http://apt.syncthing.net syncthing InRelease
    Hit:6 http://gb.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu xenial-updates InRelease
    Hit:7 http://gb.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu xenial-backports InRelease
    Ign:8 http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/isv:/ownCloud:/desktop/Ubuntu_16.04 InRelease
    Get:9 http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/isv:/ownCloud:/desktop/Ubuntu_16.04 Release [1,023 B]
    Get:10 http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/isv:/ownCloud:/desktop/Ubuntu_16.04 Release.gpg [189 B]
    Err:10 http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/isv:/ownCloud:/desktop/Ubuntu_16.04 Release.gpg
      The following signatures were invalid: KEYEXPIRED 1472205884
    Fetched 1,212 B in 0s (2,002 B/s)
    Reading package lists... Done
    W: http://ppa.launchpad.net/ubuntuhandbook1/audacity/ubuntu/dists/wily/InRelease: Signature by key A0062203196CA4482DDB859E4C1CBE14852541CB uses weak digest algorithm (SHA1)
    W: http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/isv:/ownCloud:/desktop/Ubuntu_16.04/Release.gpg: Signature by key F9EA4996747310AE79474F44977C43A8BA684223 uses weak digest algorithm (SHA1)
    W: An error occurred during the signature verification. The repository is not updated and the previous index files will be used. GPG error: http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/isv:/ownCloud:/desktop/Ubuntu_16.04 Release: The following signatures were invalid: KEYEXPIRED 1472205884
    W: Failed to fetch http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/isv:/ownCloud:/desktop/Ubuntu_16.04/Release.gpg The following signatures were invalid: KEYEXPIRED 1472205884
    W: Some index files failed to download. They have been ignored, or old ones used instead.

Have I missed an update to something somewhere or has the key really
expired?
--
Chris Green

Re: I'm getting lots of errors from the Owncloud Ubuntu repositories

Chris-3

On Mon, Sep 05, 2016 at 08:30:23PM -0700, Chris wrote:
> Hi,
>
> > The following signatures were invalid: KEYEXPIRED 1472205884
>
> PGP keys are expiring and are not automatically refreshed / renewed. You
> need to re-import the renewed key from the client download page again.

How odd, it's not something I have ever had to do with any other
repository.

On Tue, Sep 06, 2016 at 12:03:30PM -0700, Chris wrote:
> > How odd, it's not something I have ever had to do with any other
> repository.
>
> That might be changed in the future:
>
> https://github.com/owncloud/client/issues/5055#issuecomment-245062679
>
> For now you need to work with whats there...

OK, thanks, not a big problem but a minor irritation. :-)

--
Chris Green