Quantcast

I think this is what you're looking for

foolio

Yo!

As I got from your last message you were looking for that information, I think I have found it, check it out read more

Subscriber <foolio@freenet.de>

Carsten Schiefner
To whom it may concern:

Can the subscriber <[hidden email]> be put on moderation for the time
being, please?

As much as I have been able to check, no "legit" message was ever posted
in the past by this subscriber - but it's been the second of such spam
and/or phishing messages within three days.

Thanks in advance!

Best,

        -C.