IMAP User-Backend

Roman Dilken
Hi,

I've got a little question again:

where is the configuration for the user_backend placed in config.php?
I tried it as written in the admin-manual but the result is a blank
page. So I assume that the configuration is either at the wrong place or
it's false.

Can anyone help me?

At the moment I've placed it at the end of the $CONFIG-section,
but this doesn't work.

  'loglevel' => '2',
  'userbackends' = array (
  0 => array (
    'class' => 'OC_User_IMAP",
    'arguments' => array (
      0 => '{localhost:143/}'
      ),
    ),
  ),
);

Greetings,

Roman

Re: IMAP User-Backend

Chris-3

Re: IMAP User-Backend

Roman Dilken
Hi,

thank you. There was actually a configuration-error, your example helped
getting the configuration done.
Now I get

{"app":"core","message":"User backend OC_User_IMAP not
found.","level":3,"time":"2013-09-26T11:06:34+00:00"}

Do I have something to additionally install? The app user_external is
enabled.

Greetings,

Roman

Am 26.09.2013 12:50, schrieb Chris:

> Hi,
>
> an example on how to use this in your config.php
> can be found in the config.sample.php:
>
> https://github.com/owncloud/core/blob/v5.0.11/config/config.sample.php
>
> If you're getting a white page this probably means
> that you have an syntax error in your configuration.
> Check the logfiles of your webserver and PHP for
> more infos.

Re: IMAP User-Backend

Chris-3

Re: IMAP User-Backend

Thomas Müller
Hey,

in case you have an ownCloud installation based on git master at hand I'd like
to ask you to test this pull request which fixes this issue from my point of view:

https://github.com/owncloud/core/pull/5001

Thanks,

Thomas

PS: