Increasing OwnCloud's Number of Recognized Filetypes (file included)

Increasing OwnCloud's Number of Recognized Filetypes (file included)

Bugs Bane
Hi there,

OwnCloud not recognising Calligra file extensions (.odp,.odt,ods,.odp)
was causing me all sorts of headaches, so I've edited my filestorage.php
to recognize 42 filetypes (up from 17). Can someone look this over and
commit it if it's ok. Git (and all VCS's) scramble my brain. IANAC. It
works fine on my system as far as I can see.

Thanks!
Re: Increasing OwnCloud's Number of Recognized Filetypes (file included)

Robin Appelman
Thanks for the extra data, I added it to the list and changed the
structure around a bit to make it easier to maintain the list.

On Sun, Jul 17, 2011 at 06:46, Bugsbane <bugsbane at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi there,
>
> OwnCloud not recognising Calligra file extensions (.odp,.odt,ods,.odp) was
> causing me all sorts of headaches, so I've edited my filestorage.php to
> recognize 42 filetypes (up from 17). Can someone look this over and commit
> it if it's ok. Git (and all VCS's) scramble my brain. IANAC. It works fine
> on my system as far as I can see.
>
> Thanks!

- Robin Appelman