Install

Z@@m
Hi,
thanks for your app, it might well be the response to my questions about
free self cloud/data hosting ...
I've tried to install it on a shared hosting (ovh/mutualise), managed to
get a login page, went through it, just to find no way to upload my
files / create a folder, etc.
Furthermore, when I click "files", here's what I've got :

"/Error fetching data!

Server: Apache/2.2.X (OVH)

I get the same message using v1.0 or v1.1, whether I have FTPed files in
the "data"/"user" folder or not.

Anybody having any idea will be welcome.
Thanks loads in advance

Z@@m

Re: Install

Cornelius Schumacher
On Friday 26 November 2010 00:39:12 Z@@m wrote:

> Anybody having any idea will be welcome.
> Thanks loads in advance

I got the same error. For me it was the missing php-json module. You probably
will get more info by looking into the apache error log.