Integrating Gtalk

tharinduDG
I'm planing to integrate gtalk chat to owncloud. Are there any libraries or open source packages that I can use?
Please Help.
Thank You

Re: Integrating Gtalk

Sergi Almacellas Abellana
Al 15/01/13 14:28, En/na Tharindu Dhananjaya Galappaththi ha escrit:
I'm planing to integrate gtalk chat to owncloud. Are there any libraries or open source packages that I can use?
AFAIK Gtalk uses XMMP protocol, so using any XMPP Library would do the trick. Could you try xmpphp[1]??

Hope it helps!!!!

[1] http://code.google.com/p/xmpphp/

--
Sergi Almacellas Abellana
www.koolpi.com

Re: Integrating Gtalk

tharinduDG
I couldn't make examples working with xmpphp. If you have done please instruct me.
I came across http://code.google.com/p/jaxl/ library.
Thank You

On Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 7:19 PM, Sergi Almacellas Abellana <[hidden email]> wrote:
Al 15/01/13 14:28, En/na Tharindu Dhananjaya Galappaththi ha escrit:
I'm planing to integrate gtalk chat to owncloud. Are there any libraries or open source packages that I can use?
AFAIK Gtalk uses XMMP protocol, so using any XMPP Library would do the trick. Could you try xmpphp[1]??

Hope it helps!!!!

[1] http://code.google.com/p/xmpphp/

--
Sergi Almacellas Abellana
www.koolpi.com
[hidden email]
Twitter: @pokoli_srk
Mov: 690 95 92 95

Re: Integrating Gtalk

Manuel Delgado

On Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 7:28 AM, Tharindu Dhananjaya Galappaththi <[hidden email]> wrote:
I'm planing to integrate gtalk chat to owncloud. Are there any libraries or open source packages that I can use?
Please Help.
Thank You

Why only Gtalk? Why not an XMPP App?
Google Talk works with XMPP, right? so it can be multipurpose with XMPP.

In my work, we need to develop such feature maybe we can collaborate.

Regards
Manuel Delgado

Re: Integrating Gtalk

tharinduDG
Yes. I'll go with XMPP. Please let me know if there are some libraries or other implementations that I can have a look at.
Thank You.

On Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 7:42 PM, Manuel Delgado <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

On Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 7:28 AM, Tharindu Dhananjaya Galappaththi <[hidden email]> wrote:
I'm planing to integrate gtalk chat to owncloud. Are there any libraries or open source packages that I can use?
Please Help.
Thank You

Why only Gtalk? Why not an XMPP App?
Google Talk works with XMPP, right? so it can be multipurpose with XMPP.

In my work, we need to develop such feature maybe we can collaborate.

Regards
Manuel Delgado

Usuario Linux #520940

Bach. Computación e Informática
Universidad de Costa Rica

Re: Integrating Gtalk

Bjoern Schiessle
Hi,

On Tue, 15 Jan 2013 19:44:27 +0530 Tharindu Dhananjaya Galappaththi
wrote:
> Yes. I'll go with XMPP. Please let me know if there are some
> libraries or other implementations that I can have a look at.
> Thank You.

Friendica uses Jappix-Mini[1] to integrate XMPP-Chats into their social
network. Maybe it is also useful for ownCloud integration?

[1] https://mini.jappix.com

cheers,
Björn

--
Björn Schießle <[hidden email]>
Software Developer

Your Data, Your Cloud, Your Way!

Re: Integrating Gtalk

Thomas Müller
There is already an xmpp app in the apps repo.

Re: Integrating Gtalk

Raghu Nayyar
Hello,

Just for reference, you can check all the apps users have already made on apps.owncloud.com and also on the Github ownCloud apps repository.

Thanks!

On Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 7:58 PM, Thomas Müller <[hidden email]> wrote:
There is already an xmpp app in the apps repo.

Sincerely,
Raghu