Integration

Daniel Le Couilliard
Hi

We would like to integrate so our app appears in the list of apps to share
with.
At the moment I see: Message, Mail, Twitter, Facebook, Copy Link, WhatsApp
and more.
I would like "Cloud Life" and our app icon to appear in this list also if
the user has it installed.

They can then link files into our app which gives the user local storage on
their own cloud server for their files. You sell your android / ios app and
generate money we can then use these links to the files with our secure
management system for a users internal apps they host with us.

--
Kind Regards

Daniel Le Couilliard
CEO
Advance Point Solutions Limited
(M) +31 627996722
(T) +44 20 3286 2870

Think before you print! Save energy and paper.  Do you really need to print
this email?

The above information is confidential to the addressee and maybe be
privileged. Unauthorised access and use is prohibited. Internet
communications are not secure and therefore this Company does not accept
legal responsibility for the contents of this message. If you are not the
unlawful. This email does not form part of any contract.