Interested in assisting to translate OC

Yonatan Yehezkeally
I'd like to contribute to the Heb translation of OC. It was suggested to me on the developer channel that posting to this list is preferable to registering at Transifex (which I've previously done). I hope someone here might be able to point me in the right direction.

Thanks a bunch,
--Yonatan Yehezkeally

PS
I sent an identical message prior to subscribing; I'm re-sending it now since it's been waiting for moderation for a couple of days. The other copy can safely be discarded, now.

Re: Interested in assisting to translate OC

Daniel Hansson-2
Hi Yonatan,

Just go here: https://www.transifex.com/owncloud-org/owncloud/language/he/ and start translating. :)

Best Regards
Daniel Hansson
Tech and Me
www.techandme.se

On 05/24/2016 04:39 PM, Yonatan Yehezkeally wrote:
I'd like to contribute to the Heb translation of OC. It was suggested to me on the developer channel that posting to this list is preferable to registering at Transifex (which I've previously done). I hope someone here might be able to point me in the right direction.

Thanks a bunch,
--Yonatan Yehezkeally

PS
I sent an identical message prior to subscribing; I'm re-sending it now since it's been waiting for moderation for a couple of days. The other copy can safely be discarded, now.

Re: Interested in assisting to translate OC

Yonatan Yehezkeally
Thanks Daniel, but I'm having difficulties getting into the translation system. It just allows me to 'request to join the team' on any specific language; the interface tells me that I'll be notified of whether my request was approved.

BR,
--Yonatan Yehezkeally

www.techandme.se <https://www.techandme.se>

> On 05/24/2016 04:39 PM, Yonatan Yehezkeally wrote:
> > I'd like to contribute to the Heb translation of OC. It was suggested
> > to me on the developer channel that posting to this list is preferable
> > to registering at Transifex (which I've previously done). I hope
> > someone here might be able to point me in the right direction.
> >
> > Thanks a bunch,
> > --Yonatan Yehezkeally
> >
> > PS
> > I sent an identical message prior to subscribing; I'm re-sending it
> > now since it's been waiting for moderation for a couple of days. The
> > other copy can safely be discarded, now.

Re: Interested in assisting to translate OC

Joas Schilling

Am 26.05.2016 um 09:35 schrieb Yonatan Yehezkeally:
> Thanks Daniel, but I'm having difficulties getting into the translation
> system. It just allows me to 'request to join the team' on any specific
> language; the interface tells me that I'll be notified of whether my
> request was approved.
>
> BR,
> --Yonatan Yehezkeally

The manager of all teams is currently on vacation until sunday I think.

cheers

Re: Interested in assisting to translate OC

Thomas Müller
You have to wait until the manager of the he team is accepting your request.

You could lookup the manager and try to contact him.

Take care,

Tom

Am 26. Mai 2016 09:35:43 MESZ, schrieb Yonatan Yehezkeally <[hidden email]>:
Thanks Daniel, but I'm having difficulties getting into the translation system. It just allows me to 'request to join the team' on any specific language; the interface tells me that I'll be notified of whether my request was approved.

BR,
--Yonatan Yehezkeally

On Tue, 24 May 2016 22:53:39 Daniel Hansson wrote:

> Hi Yonatan,

> Just go here:
https://www.transifex.com/owncloud-org/owncloud/language/he/ and start
> translating. :)

> Best Regards
> *Daniel Hansson*
> Tech and Me
www.techandme.se <https://www.techandme.se>

> On 05/24/2016 04:39 PM, Yonatan Yehezkeally wrote:
> > I'd like to contribute to the Heb translation of OC. It was suggested
> > to me on the developer channel that posting to this list is preferable
> > to registering at Transifex (which I've previously done). I hope
> > someone here might be able to point me in the right direction.
> >
> > Thanks a bunch,
> > --Yonatan Yehezkeally
> >
> > PS
> > I sent an identical message prior to subscribing; I'm re-sending it
> > now since it's been waiting for moderation for a couple of days. The
> > other copy can safely be discarded, now.

Re: Interested in assisting to translate OC

Yonatan Yehezkeally
Thank you, Tom. That's the whole reason why I'm sending email to this list, after asking on the IRC channel (they told me to go on the developers channel, and there I was told it'd be much easier to find that person on this list). If you know who the team manager is, or how do look that up, I'd love your help in doing so.

Regards,
--Yonatan

On Thu, May 26, 2016 at 11:01 AM, Thomas Müller <[hidden email]> wrote:
You have to wait until the manager of the he team is accepting your request.

You could lookup the manager and try to contact him.

Take care,

Tom

Am 26. Mai 2016 09:35:43 MESZ, schrieb Yonatan Yehezkeally <[hidden email]>:
Thanks Daniel, but I'm having difficulties getting into the translation system. It just allows me to 'request to join the team' on any specific language; the interface tells me that I'll be notified of whether my request was approved.

BR,
--Yonatan Yehezkeally

On Tue, 24 May 2016 22:53:39 Daniel Hansson wrote:

> Hi Yonatan,

> Just go here:
https://www.transifex.com/owncloud-org/owncloud/language/he/ and start
> translating. :)

> Best Regards
> *Daniel Hansson*
> Tech and Me
www.techandme.se <https://www.techandme.se>

> On 05/24/2016 04:39 PM, Yonatan Yehezkeally wrote:
> > I'd like to contribute to the Heb translation of OC. It was suggested
> > to me on the developer channel that posting to this list is preferable
> > to registering at Transifex (which I've previously done). I hope
> > someone here might be able to point me in the right direction.
> >
> > Thanks a bunch,
> > --Yonatan Yehezkeally
> >
> > PS
> > I sent an identical message prior to subscribing; I'm re-sending it
> > now since it's been waiting for moderation for a couple of days. The
> > other copy can safely be discarded, now.

Re: Interested in assisting to translate OC

Yonatan Yehezkeally
Dear all, I know most of you have nothing to do with this issue, but I've been waiting to hear from the team manager on Transifex, and no such response was forthcoming (neither positive or negative). If there's any specific steps I could be taking to reach out to the team and express my interest in helping out, I'll appreciate your direction.

Sincerely,
--Yonatan