Internal_messages app

Previous Topic Next Topic
 
classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Internal_messages app

tharinduDG
I have no idea about the following constants.
OC.Share.SHARE_TYPE_USER 
OC.Share.SHARE_TYPE_GROUP

please explain their purpose.
Thank You

_______________________________________________
Owncloud mailing list
[hidden email]
https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/owncloud
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Internal_messages app

tharinduDG
Is there any resource that I can refer about this? 
please help.
Thank You


On Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 5:10 PM, Tharindu Dhananjaya Galappaththi <[hidden email]> wrote:
I have no idea about the following constants.
OC.Share.SHARE_TYPE_USER 
OC.Share.SHARE_TYPE_GROUP

please explain their purpose.
Thank You


_______________________________________________
Owncloud mailing list
[hidden email]
https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/owncloud
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Internal_messages app

Bart Visscher
On Fri, Dec 07, 2012 at 11:11:27AM +0530, Tharindu Dhananjaya Galappaththi wrote:
> Is there any resource that I can refer about this?
> please help.
> Thank You

These constants are used to indicate that you want to create a share
with a user or a group. Take a look at the code how it is used.

But to have sharing in your app you don't need to know about this. Have
a look at the contacts app how sharing is implemented there.

Bart

>
>
> On Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 5:10 PM, Tharindu Dhananjaya Galappaththi <
> [hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > I have no idea about the following constants.
> > OC.Share.SHARE_TYPE_USER
> > OC.Share.SHARE_TYPE_GROUP
> >
> > please explain their purpose.
> > Thank You
> >

> _______________________________________________
> Owncloud mailing list
> [hidden email]
> https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/owncloud

_______________________________________________
Owncloud mailing list
[hidden email]
https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/owncloud