Introduction

Christian Buntrock
Hi,

I'm Christian Buntrock, started using OC as Dropbox-alternative with more security over my data. Since OC 5 it now will also replace my picture gallery which is currently based on another application as the new gallery fills all my needs and is just great. However, there are still a lot bugs and I'm very interested they get fixed. Sometimes I feed certain Bugs are Windows-Specific, but often it's just imagination. But OC-Testpilots is a good idea. But the most interesting thing was the text: Users with Windows and Postgres are perfect candidates? VERY GOOD! Because I'm exactly using this. I'm a Windows developer and I think Windows Support is needed for bigger popularity. But here is my most important point:
Postgres is as important as mysql is! Even in strict mode MySQL allows really strange stuff! So I was really happy to hear that development for Postgres support is not just experimental!! I'm very optimistic with this thing here! :)

Regards
Christian

Introduction

Frank Karlitschek-3
Hi Christian,

that's awesome. Thanks a lot for your help.

Testing ownCloud on Windows and with Postgres is sometimes tricky.
Someone who helps to test ownCloud in scenarios like that really helpful.

Thanks a lot :-)

Frank