Introduction

Kirk Slowe
Hello,

I have only been using owncloud for about a year. It is running on a mac mini with os x server 10.9.3. Clients are a mix of desktop macs and ios.

I decided to join the test pilot program because I'd like to give regular feedback to the developers with issues that appear so they can be fixed, if it is indeed a bug of course.

kirk
It's nice to see you joining, bit I have to warn you that OS X on a
server is not supported:
http://doc.owncloud.org/server/6.0/admin_manual/installation/installation_macos.html.

Cheers,
 Daniel

On 19.06.2014 17:05, Kirk Slowe wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I have only been using owncloud for about a year. It is running on a mac mini with os x server 10.9.3. Clients are a mix of desktop macs and ios.
>
> I decided to join the test pilot program because I'd like to give regular feedback to the developers with issues that appear so they can be fixed, if it is indeed a bug of course.
>
> kirk

Schlo??ckerstrasse 26a, 90443 N?rnberg, HRB 28050 (AG N?rnberg)