LDAP Sync App Authentication Outside of Wizard

LDAP Sync App Authentication Outside of Wizard

hugmungus
Hey Everyone,

We're currently working on an external LDAP authentication for the sync app and webdav. While I'm able to authenticate with LDAP, I am unsure of how to login to owncloud without knowing the users owncloud password. I've been looking through the source code, but I can't find where login occurs in the LDAP module. We don't want to use the LDAP module included in owncloud.

Basically, I want to know if there is a way to retrieve an unencrypted password from the owncloud DB? If the encrypted password in the DB would work for logins? or if there is a way to login a user after LDAP authentication with only a username?

Thanks in advance for the help.