LDAP user authentification

Sebastien.Boulianne

Hi all

im not new to owncloud but some users noticed me a little problem

I give access to Owncloud with a LDAP group.

The group is named Owncloud_Access

If I put the group "Tech" into the group "Owncloud_Access", the users in the group "Tech" dont have access

anyone else have the same issue ?

How did you fix it ?

Sébastien

Re: LDAP user authentification

Emil Lefherz

Hi,

you might ask on https://central.owncloud.org, most people are active over there.

Emil

On 09.08.19 18:08, [hidden email] wrote:

Hi all

im not new to owncloud but some users noticed me a little problem

I give access to Owncloud with a LDAP group.

The group is named Owncloud_Access

If I put the group "Tech" into the group "Owncloud_Access", the users in the group "Tech" dont have access

anyone else have the same issue ?

How did you fix it ?

Sébastien

          for the ownCloud Conference 2019!