LDAP users after update from 8.1 -> 8.2 do not show up
we did an update to OC 8.2 which still works fine for login to the
webpage or sharing using windows and os x clients.
Today I noticed, that the users dont show up in the admin interface
part, so I cant change quota etc.
We use a openldap backend and I only see a message in the loggs that an
account has "No or empty name...". This account in particular is just a
system account, which should not have the access to owncloud, so it
could be ignored.
I thought I have already a good ldap user filter.
Anyway, may be someone has some hints, what might be wrong, what can I