Limit on calendars?

I am still running ownCloud 7.0.4 on CentOS 6 and have a problem connecting to all my 66 calendars using Thunderbird. Two of the calendars and task lists, same on the various computers I switch between, are never updated in Thunderbird. I do see some error messages in the log such as "Session has been closed - no further changes to the session as allowed at /var/www/html/owncloud/lib/private/session/memory.php#80" but I have no idea what this signifies or how to investigate.

My Android phones do not seem to have any problems handling all calendars and tasks lists, only Thunderbird, wherefore I suspect that the problem lies with this mail/calendar client but still want to see if ownCloud can help me find the issue.

Re: Limit on calendars?

450084394239
IMHO upgrading to a recent version is the way to go here. 7.0.4 is way too
outdated to offer help for (if there is any help possible for 7.0.4 at all).

--
Sent from: http://owncloud.10557.n7.nabble.com/Users-f1.html