Makefile used in core, with composer, bower for dependencies and future build tasks
The "ownloud/core" repository now relies on a Makefile to pull
dependencies instead of using the "3rdparty" submodule and also comes
with many additional commands.
This means that now composer.json and composer.lock are living in core.
If you are working on master, please run "make" there to setup the
dependencies. No need to run "git submodule update" any more.
A few interesting commands:
- "make": pulls composer and bower dependencies (locked down)
- "make clean": cleans up dependencies, useful for starting over or when
switching to older branches
- "make test-php": run the PHP unit tests with sqlite (replaces
"./autotest.sh sqlite" (configurable through make variables)
- "make test-external": runs one of the external storage tests
(configurable through make variables)
- "make dist": builds a minimal owncloud-core tarball with only core
apps in "build/dist/core", stripped of unwanted files