Meeting planing

Frank Karlitschek
Hi,

I created wiki page for our developer meeting in April.
http://community.kde.org/Sprints/ownCloud2011

Feedback welcome. :-)

At the moment it?s "only" Riccardo, Robin and me.

Please put yourself in the wiki and send me a mail if you want to attend :-)

Frank Karlitschek
karlitschek at kde.org

Re: Meeting planing

Jakob Sack-2
Hi Frank,

I want to attend as well. I sent you a mail on February 04, didn't you receive
it?
Cheers,

Jakob

Am Montag, 21. Februar 2011, 19:30:45 schrieb Frank Karlitschek:

> Hi,
>
> I created wiki page for our developer meeting in April.
> http://community.kde.org/Sprints/ownCloud2011
>
> Feedback welcome. :-)
>
> At the moment it?s "only" Riccardo, Robin and me.
>
> Please put yourself in the wiki and send me a mail if you want to attend
> :-)
>

> Cheers
> Frank
>

> --
> Frank Karlitschek
> karlitschek at kde.org

Re: Meeting planing

Frank Karlitschek
Sorry I missed you email.

Please put yourself on the wiki page. :-)

On 21.02.2011, at 21:20, Jakob Sack wrote:

> Hi Frank,
>
> I want to attend as well. I sent you a mail on February 04, didn't you receive
> it?
> Cheers,
>
> Jakob
>

> Am Montag, 21. Februar 2011, 19:30:45 schrieb Frank Karlitschek:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I created wiki page for our developer meeting in April.
>> http://community.kde.org/Sprints/ownCloud2011
>>
>> Feedback welcome. :-)
>>
>> At the moment it?s "only" Riccardo, Robin and me.
>>
>> Please put yourself in the wiki and send me a mail if you want to attend
>> :-)
>>

>> Cheers
>> Frank
>>

>> --
>> Frank Karlitschek
>> karlitschek at kde.org

Frank Karlitschek
karlitschek at kde.org

Re: Meeting planing

kunal ghosh
Hi all,
can i attend the meeting online, i stay in india, so coming to the venue is
not very viable right now :) ?
But i would love to attend the same online (on IRC maybe )

On Tue, Feb 22, 2011 at 3:23 AM, Frank Karlitschek <karlitschek at kde.org>wrote:

> Sorry I missed you email.
>
> Please put yourself on the wiki page. :-)
>
> Cheers
> Frank
>

> On 21.02.2011, at 21:20, Jakob Sack wrote:
>
> > Hi Frank,
> >
> > I want to attend as well. I sent you a mail on February 04, didn't you
> receive
> > it?
> > Cheers,
> >
> > Jakob
> >

> > Am Montag, 21. Februar 2011, 19:30:45 schrieb Frank Karlitschek:
> >> Hi,
> >>
> >> I created wiki page for our developer meeting in April.
> >> http://community.kde.org/Sprints/ownCloud2011
> >>
> >> Feedback welcome. :-)
> >>
> >> At the moment it?s "only" Riccardo, Robin and me.
> >>
> >> Please put yourself in the wiki and send me a mail if you want to attend
> >> :-)
> >>

> >> Cheers
> >> Frank
> >>

> >> --
> >> Frank Karlitschek
> >> karlitschek at kde.org

> Frank Karlitschek
> karlitschek at kde.org

regards
-------
Kunal Ghosh
Dept of Computer Sc. & Engineering.
Sir MVIT
Bangalore,India

Blog:kunalghosh.wordpress.com
Website:www.kunalghosh.net46.net

Re: Meeting planing

Frank Karlitschek
sure.
Good idea.

karlitschek at kde.org

Re: Meeting planing

Jan-Christoph Borchardt-2
Heyhey,

as I?m back in Stuttgart then, I wanted to participate as well and work on
ownCloud usability.
Unfortunately I might have participated in the doodle a little too late:
http://doodle.com/9grcqz83n5tww73t
The 15?17 April conflicts with the KDE UX Sprint in Berlin:
http://community.kde.org/Sprints/UX2011

Currently I am not sure on what I am going to attend. Is the date already
definitely fixed or are others ok with moving it (as it seems from the
doodle). Are others also blocked because of the UX sprint?

> Hi,
>
> I created wiki page for our developer meeting in April.
> http://community.kde.org/Sprints/ownCloud2011
>
> Feedback welcome. :-)
>
> At the moment it?s "only" Riccardo, Robin and me.
>
> Please put yourself in the wiki and send me a mail if you want to attend
> :-)
>

> Cheers
> Frank
>

> --
> Frank Karlitschek
> karlitschek at kde.org

Re: Meeting planing

Frank Karlitschek
Hi Jan-Christoph,

sounds cool. I had no idea that you are from Stuttgart. :-)

On 23.02.2011, at 14:57, Jan-Christoph Borchardt wrote:

> Heyhey,
>
> as I?m back in Stuttgart then, I wanted to participate as well and work on
> ownCloud usability.
> Unfortunately I might have participated in the doodle a little too late:
> http://doodle.com/9grcqz83n5tww73t
> The 15?17 April conflicts with the KDE UX Sprint in Berlin:
> http://community.kde.org/Sprints/UX2011
>
> Currently I am not sure on what I am going to attend. Is the date already
> definitely fixed or are others ok with moving it (as it seems from the
> doodle). Are others also blocked because of the UX sprint?
>

>> Hi,
>>
>> I created wiki page for our developer meeting in April.
>> http://community.kde.org/Sprints/ownCloud2011
>>
>> Feedback welcome. :-)
>>
>> At the moment it?s "only" Riccardo, Robin and me.
>>
>> Please put yourself in the wiki and send me a mail if you want to attend
>> :-)
>>

>> Cheers
>> Frank
>>

>> --
>> Frank Karlitschek
>> karlitschek at kde.org

Frank Karlitschek
karlitschek at kde.org

Re: Meeting planing

Jos Poortvliet
On 2011-02-22 kunal wrote:
> Hi all,
> can i attend the meeting online, i stay in india, so coming to the
> venue is not very viable right now :) ?

Think about adding yourself anyway... Surely it ain't cheap but it never
hurts to see if it is possible...