Module testing request: "Search Lucene" (Full text search)

Module testing request: "Search Lucene" (Full text search)

Devin Ceartas
Would anyone be willing to help test a significant enhancement to the
Lucene Search (Full-text search) module? The pull request is here:
https://github.com/owncloud/search_lucene/pull/121 although I have
submitted some patches to that. My most up-to-date version is at
https://github.com/NacreData/search_lucene/tree/shared-files-2

In an unrelated (I think) issue, we were having problems with the
cron-driven indexing. I have gotten cron indexing to work again by
including one additional patch,
https://github.com/NacreData/search_lucene/commit/65615c6f8e8bcacea85f0aed9442a280f42707cc

The version we are using in production including all of the above is at
https://github.com/NacreData/search_lucene

devin
--
contact info: https://nacredata.com/devin

Re: Module testing request: "Search Lucene" (Full text search)

Devin Ceartas
Bump. Hello? Does anyone use full-text search?

On Wed, May 4, 2016 at 10:40 AM, Devin Ceartas <[hidden email]> wrote:
Would anyone be willing to help test a significant enhancement to the Lucene Search (Full-text search) module? The pull request is here: https://github.com/owncloud/search_lucene/pull/121 although I have submitted some patches to that. My most up-to-date version is at https://github.com/NacreData/search_lucene/tree/shared-files-2

In an unrelated (I think) issue, we were having problems with the cron-driven indexing. I have gotten cron indexing to work again by including one additional patch, https://github.com/NacreData/search_lucene/commit/65615c6f8e8bcacea85f0aed9442a280f42707cc

The version we are using in production including all of the above is at https://github.com/NacreData/search_lucene

devin
--

contact info: http://nacredata.com/devin