Music Player Plugin

Aaron Reichman
Hello everybody,

I've been working for a few days on getting the music player plugin working.
At the moment it takes a relative path to a base directory plus a set of
folders within that directory and returns all of the ogg files within (ogg
is the only thing the audio tag will play on my computer). All of the files
are then listed and a set of controls can play the last song. The problem
I'm running into is that I am not great with php so I'd really appreciate
anybody who could help finish it and point out some of the basic errors I'm
sure I've made.

The code is on gitorious here:
http://gitorious.org/~areichman/owncloud/areichman-owncloud

Thanks in advance,
Aaron

Music Player Plugin

Frank Karlitschek

On 17.03.2010, at 21:34, Aaron Reichman wrote:

> Hello everybody,
>
> I've been working for a few days on getting the music player plugin working. At the moment it takes a relative path to a base directory plus a set of folders within that directory and returns all of the ogg files within (ogg is the only thing the audio tag will play on my computer). All of the files are then listed and a set of controls can play the last song. The problem I'm running into is that I am not great with php so I'd really appreciate anybody who could help finish it and point out some of the basic errors I'm sure I've made.
>
> The code is on gitorious here: http://gitorious.org/~areichman/owncloud/areichman-owncloud
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Aaron

Hi Aaron,

it looks nice. Thank you for moving this forward. :-)

I hope to have some time the next few days to help you with this.
You can do a merge request to put this in the mainline if you want. It doesn?t matter that it is not completely working yet because it is an independent plugin. :-)

Thank you for your contribution. :-)

Frank Karlitschek
karlitschek at kde.org