Musicplayer and JQuery

pascal_dher

Re: Musicplayer and JQuery

Frank Karlitschek
I?m a big fan of JQuery.
IMHO we could try to use it and see if JQuery is a solution for the complete web-interface.

On 07.02.2011, at 18:27, Pascal d'Hermilly wrote:

> I don't know how the music player is progressing but we might be able to use this JQuery plugin.
> Essentially it's HTML5 audio or video player with fallback to flash.
>
> http://jplayer.org/
>
> Pascal

Frank Karlitschek
karlitschek at kde.org

Re: Musicplayer and JQuery

Klaas Freitag
Am Montag 07 Februar 2011, 21:48:20 schrieb Frank Karlitschek:
> I?m a big fan of JQuery.
> IMHO we could try to use it and see if JQuery is a solution for the
> complete web-interface.
I would suggest to declare JQuery as the one and only JS lib to be used
in ownCloud as it is very cool and ahead of other solutions. And it should
be avoided to have several js libs in ownCloud.

Klaas

Re: Musicplayer and JQuery

Frank Karlitschek

On 10.02.2011, at 14:10, Klaas Freitag wrote:

> Am Montag 07 Februar 2011, 21:48:20 schrieb Frank Karlitschek:
>> I?m a big fan of JQuery.
>> IMHO we could try to use it and see if JQuery is a solution for the
>> complete web-interface.
> I would suggest to declare JQuery as the one and only JS lib to be used
> in ownCloud as it is very cool and ahead of other solutions. And it should
> be avoided to have several js libs in ownCloud.
>
> Klaas

I have the same opinion.

And it would be good if we could standardize on one Toolkit.

But this also depends on the other developers like for example Robin and Fran?ois.

Frank Karlitschek
karlitschek at kde.org

Re: Musicplayer and JQuery

Robin Appelman
On Thursday 10 February 2011 15:07:45 Frank Karlitschek wrote:

> On 10.02.2011, at 14:10, Klaas Freitag wrote:
> > Am Montag 07 Februar 2011, 21:48:20 schrieb Frank Karlitschek:
> >> I?m a big fan of JQuery.
> >> IMHO we could try to use it and see if JQuery is a solution for the
> >> complete web-interface.
> >
> > I would suggest to declare JQuery as the one and only JS lib to be used
> > in ownCloud as it is very cool and ahead of other solutions. And it
> > should be avoided to have several js libs in ownCloud.
> >
> > Klaas
>
> I have the same opinion.
>
> And it would be good if we could standardize on one Toolkit.
>
> But this also depends on the other developers like for example Robin and
> Fran?ois.
>
> Cheers
> Frank
>
> --
> Frank Karlitschek
> karlitschek at kde.org
I don't have experience with jQuery but from what I heard of it it's a good
library.
Multiply libraries should be avoided as much as possible.

 - Robin Appelman

Re: Musicplayer and JQuery

Aldo "xoen" Giambelluca
2011/2/10 Klaas Freitag <freitag at kde.org>:
> Am Montag 07 Februar 2011, 21:48:20 schrieb Frank Karlitschek:
>> I?m a big fan of JQuery.
>> IMHO we could try to use it and see if JQuery is a solution for the
>> complete web-interface.
> I would suggest to declare JQuery as the one and only JS lib to be used
> in ownCloud as it is very cool and ahead of other solutions. And it should
> be avoided to have several js libs in ownCloud.
+1

--
Aldo "xoen" Giambelluca