Naming PRs

Thomas Tanghus
A lot of the pull requests have titles like "Fix #123456" which is great for
automatically closing the issue when the PR is merged, but not so great for
giving a clue about what the PR is actually about.

Can we change to using a naming scheme where we include the actual change
being made as in e.g "Couldn't upload to shared folder. Fix #123456".

This will make it much easier to review patches.

--
Best regards / Med venlig hilsen

Thomas Tanghus

Re: Naming PRs

Jan-Christoph Borchardt-4
I totally agree. And same goes for commit messages itself, and for
branch names.

Just write it in normal language so other humans can understand. The
appended »fix #1234« will take care of referencing the issue.