New Clients Available With User Sharing!

New Clients Available With User Sharing!

Jos Poortvliet-3
Hi all!

We just published new versions of our ownCloud clients for desktop, Android and iOS. All clients introduce a new feature: the ability to share files to users on the ownCloud server. While the desktop and iOS client already had the ability to send public links, users had to use the web interface to share directly to groups or users on their ownCloud server.

See the this android share dialog for an example of what is now available in all clients: https://owncloud.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/android-share.png

Besides this, all clients introduce some other features. Find more details in our blog post on https://owncloud.org/?p=9229

Note that the Linux versions are still in the process of building, not all are finished.

Enjoy!
--
Jos Poortvliet ([hidden email])
ownCloud Community Manager