New on owncloud list

Matias Hernandez
(First sorry for my english.. i speak Spanish)
Hi, i'm from Chile and  i've been watching this project for a while.
and now, i want to work in it, i'm a php developer (freelance one).

I am a student of Civil Engineering Computing in Chile (Universidad Cat?lica
del Maule, Talca, Regi?n del Maule) and am about to graduate.

I love to work somewhere in the project, so I would like to know where to
begin, or where they need further help, or where it is appropriate to target
my nose.

Greetings, and thanks for reading

--
Mat?as Hern?ndez Arellano (msdark)
Ingenier?a Civil Inform?tica
Jabber: msdark at jabberes.org

New on owncloud list

Mario Đanić
Hey,

there are various improvements you could make to OwnCloud itself, or
introduce some
new plugins. One thing I'd really like to see is multimedia plugin
functionality. There is
already some work being done on music plugin, and we have talked about turning
it into multimedia plugin to support video as well. If you could come
to IRC (freenode, #owncloud),
we could talk a bit more about it and you could help with its implementation.

Or we could think of something else fun for you :D

What do you think? :)

Cheers,
Mario