No files are shown after upgrade to 8.2.5

No files are shown after upgrade to 8.2.5

Alexander Födisch
Hi,

we upgraded from 8.2.3 to 8.2.5 an now some(!) users do not see any files anymore. There is just a blank site,
no hint, that no files were found, no "button" for create now folder or upload files... But files are stil
there in filesystem.

What we have already tried unsuccessfully:
- occ files:scan <user name>
- move user folder in filesystem to another location, so that folder has to be be created again -> new empty
folder will be created. When we copy files to this directory and rescan files, no files are displayed in ownCloud.

Is there any cache in DB, that maybe is not cleared? Any ohter ideas?

Thanks,
Alex

Re: No files are shown after upgrade to 8.2.5

Jörn Friedrich Dreyer-2
I assume you are running into a timeout.

Try applying https://github.com/owncloud/core/pull/24841

Jörn

Am 08.06.2016 um 14:40 schrieb Alexander Födisch:

> Hi,
>
> we upgraded from 8.2.3 to 8.2.5 an now some(!) users do not see any
> files anymore. There is just a blank site, no hint, that no files were
> found, no "button" for create now folder or upload files... But files
> are stil there in filesystem.
>
> What we have already tried unsuccessfully:
> - occ files:scan <user name>
> - move user folder in filesystem to another location, so that folder
> has to be be created again -> new empty folder will be created. When
> we copy files to this directory and rescan files, no files are
> displayed in ownCloud.
>
> Is there any cache in DB, that maybe is not cleared? Any ohter ideas?
>
> Thanks,
> Alex

Dr. Jörn Friedrich Dreyer
Solutions Architect