No subject

bogus
developers - the devs just have to come up with a good plan and it
will happen. See the Krita fundraiser - hugely successful.

We could do something similar for owncloud, once we have a new release
out we can outline our plans, say how much it would cost for one or
two of the devs on this list to work on it dedicatedly, and do a
fundraiser.

I would obviously help with that as promo dude, but you guys have to
come up with the (technical) plan and the people who want to execute
it.

cheers,
Jos