No subject

bogus
mechanism ?
Only if the mobile phone's public key is there with the server, will it
allow the connection to be made.

Granting access to new devices, and revoking access, is also very easy in
this manner.

--
regards
-------

Blog:kunalghosh.wordpress.com
Website:www.kunalghosh.net46.net

--bcaec53f98618bca27049d3a09ba

do Iaconelli <span dir=3D"ltr">&lt;<a href=3D"mailto:riccardo at kde.org">ricc=
le=3D"margin: 0pt 0pt 0pt 0.8ex; border-left: 1px solid rgb(204, 204, 204);=
 padding-left: 1ex;">
e:<br>
&gt; =A0 hi,<br>
&gt; I was reading the encryption proposals and I notice the usage of cooki=
es<br>
&gt; to avoid typing passwords so many times, this is a great function but<=
br>
&gt; implies a security risk in mobile devices such smartphones because the=
y<br>
&gt; can be stolen or lost and could give third parties access to informati=
on<br>
&gt; stored in our owncloud that we do not want to be seen by others.<br>
&gt; I think it will recommended or necessary to have a way to identify whi=
ch<br>
&gt; devices are connected ( like a unique ID), and from the server<br>
&gt; administration panel can be added to a blacklist and so prevent access=
&gt; to information stored in the cloud that was visible from the mobile<br=

&gt; device by other people.<br>
&gt; I say this as a constructive comment, because the theft of mobile phon=
es<br>
&gt; and other devices in my country are quite common and this may be a ris=
k<br>
&gt; to the data stored on the servers if there is any option like many<br>
&gt; mobile applications that remember the username and password (which is =
a<br>
&gt; useful function that saves time especially in this type of device)<br>
this is probably a good idea. I wonder if this doesn&#39;t pose any possibl=
e<br>
ll,<br><br>From the security standpoint , we could use a public key-private=
 key mechanism ?<br>Only if the mobile phone&#39;s public key is there with=
 the server, will it allow the connection to be made.<br>
br>
wordpress.com" target=3D"_blank">kunalghosh.wordpress.com</a><br>Website:<a=
 href=3D"http://www.kunalghosh.net46.net" target=3D"_blank">www.kunalghosh.=
net46.net</a><br>

--bcaec53f98618bca27049d3a09ba--