OSX self-built client, missing "QtSQL".

EamonnDH
I've been trying to build the client myself, and I have finally gotten it building cleanly, following the instructions provided, but when I try and run the package built from "make package", I get the error of:
dyld: Library not loaded: /usr/local/opt/qt5/lib/QtSql.framework/Versions/5/QtSql
Then the app doesn't start. From various googling and whatnot, I'm told that QtSQL isn't even used in OwnCloud, why is it requesting it, and how can I stop it? I tried searching the entire github repo for any reference to QtSql, and there's only one, in the QT4 fallback setup. I even tried removing this part of the QT4 fallback thing, but it still complains about QtSql. What am I doing wrong?

Re: OSX self-built client, missing "QtSQL".

Markus Goetz
Hi,

On 18/10/15 20:32, EamonnDH wrote:

> I've been trying to build the client myself, and I have finally gotten it
> building cleanly, following the instructions provided, but when I try and
> run the package built from "make package", I get the error of:
> dyld: Library not loaded:
> /usr/local/opt/qt5/lib/QtSql.framework/Versions/5/QtSql
> Then the app doesn't start. From various googling and whatnot, I'm told that
> QtSQL isn't even used in OwnCloud, why is it requesting it, and how can I
> stop it? I tried searching the entire github repo for any reference to
> QtSql, and there's only one, in the QT4 fallback setup. I even tried
> removing this part of the QT4 fallback thing, but it still complains about
> QtSql. What am I doing wrong?

Please try the 2.0 branch now.

I pushed two changes..
https://github.com/owncloud/client/commit/af79bc921102b071161135973f0d420fce6ed769
https://github.com/owncloud/client/commit/24a801dfd3dece51c9a9ed118d3d544cff54b891

If that does not work please create an issue
https://github.com/owncloud/client/issues/

thanks,
Markus

--
Woboq GmbH | http://woboq.com/
Geschäftsführer: Markus Goetz, Olivier Goffart

Re: OSX self-built client, missing "QtSQL".

EamonnDH
That seems to have solved that issue, many thanks. Though now I get a different error:
dyld: Library not loaded: /usr/local/opt/qt5/lib/QtCore.framework/Versions/5/QtCore

Am I doing something majorly wrong somewhere?

On 19/10/15 22:08, EamonnDH wrote:
> That seems to have solved that issue, many thanks. Though now I get a
> different error:
> dyld: Library not loaded:
> /usr/local/opt/qt5/lib/QtCore.framework/Versions/5/QtCore
>
> Am I doing something majorly wrong somewhere?

What are the exact commands you are doing?
Did you 'make install' too?

--
Woboq GmbH | http://woboq.com/
Geschäftsführer: Markus Goetz, Olivier Goffart
Hermannstr. 134, 12051 Berlin, Germany
Handelsregister: Amtsgericht Berlin (Charlottenburg) HRB 137795

Re: OSX self-built client, missing "QtSQL".

EamonnDH
cmake -DOPENSSL_ROOT_DIR=/usr/local/opt/openssl -DOPENSSL_LIBRARIES=/usr/local/opt/openssl/lib -DCMAKE_PREFIX_PATH=/usr/local/opt/openssl -DCMAKE_PREFIX_PATH=/usr/local/opt/qt5 -DCMAKE_OSX_DEPLOYMENT_TARGET=10.7 ../client
Followed by
make
make install
make package

Re: OSX self-built client, missing "QtSQL".

EamonnDH
Anybody got any other ideas? Pulling hair at this point.