Outdated owncloud.org/contribute

Morris Jobke
Hi folks,

the contribute site at [1] is outdated and contains wrong information. It's hard (especially for new contributors) to initially set up a development environment if the landing page is wrong.

Can somebody update the information or just link it to the documentation [2]

Thanks,
Morris

[1] http://owncloud.org/contribute/
[2] http://doc.owncloud.org/server/7.0/developer_manual/devenv/index.html#devenv

Re: Outdated owncloud.org/contribute

anjana s
Hello ,

I have actually  just started with creating my  environment in my system.So currently I'm following this link.Which one is better?
[2] http://doc.owncloud.org/server/7.0/developer_manual/devenv/index.html#devenv

or

[2] http://doc.owncloud.org/server/7.0/developer_manual/devenv/index.html#devenv

please reply  soon.

On Mon, Mar 3, 2014 at 2:44 AM, Morris Jobke <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi folks,

the contribute site at [1] is outdated and contains wrong information. It's hard (especially for new contributors) to initially set up a development environment if the landing page is wrong.

Can somebody update the information or just link it to the documentation [2]

Thanks,
Morris

[1] http://owncloud.org/contribute/
[2] http://doc.owncloud.org/server/7.0/developer_manual/devenv/index.html#devenv