OwnCloud file tagging through WebDAV script

OwnCloud file tagging through WebDAV script

Julian Thomé

I am using OwnCloud 11 to store my personal files, and I use the simple curl script from the documentation in order to upload files to my OwnCloud drive:

curl -u user:pw -T test.pdf "http://localhost/nextcloud/remote.php/dav/files/user/test/test.pdf"

Moreover, I would like to directly add some tags to the uploaded files. However, in the official documentation, they just show how files can be uploaded, deleted and moved through the WebDAV interface.

Does anybody have a hint how I could remotely tag a file through the WebDAV interface?

Thank you very much for you help

  Julian

Re: OwnCloud file tagging through WebDAV script

Vincent Petry

Hello,

ownCloud 11 hasn't been released yet, not even designed. The upcoming version is 10.0.

I suggest you ask your question on central in the development section: https://central.owncloud.org/c/development.

If you're using Nextcloud, then ask on the Nextcloud forums instead.

Cheers,

Vincent