Owncloud 1.0

Nistor Andrei
Hello everyone!

Congratulations for the 1.0 release.
I have only one "bug" to report: owncloud-1.0.tar.bz2 is actually a tar.gz file.

$ file owncloud-1.0.tar.bz2
owncloud-1.0.tar.bz2: gzip compressed data, from Unix, last modified:
Wed Jun 23 19:52:02 2010

It's merely an annoyance, the file could be extracted with "tar zxvf"
instead of "tar jxvf".

Andrei

Owncloud 1.0

Martin Sandsmark
On Thursday 24 June 2010 20:31:09 Nistor Andrei wrote:
> It's merely an annoyance, the file could be extracted with "tar zxvf"
> instead of "tar jxvf".

Modern versions of tar are able to automatically detect compression, so you
can just use `tar xvf`. :-)

FYI.

--
Martin Sandsmark

Owncloud 1.0

Frank Karlitschek

On 24.06.2010, at 20:31, Nistor Andrei wrote:

> Hello everyone!
>
> Congratulations for the 1.0 release.
> I have only one "bug" to report: owncloud-1.0.tar.bz2 is actually a tar.gz file.
>
> $ file owncloud-1.0.tar.bz2
> owncloud-1.0.tar.bz2: gzip compressed data, from Unix, last modified:
> Wed Jun 23 19:52:02 2010
>
> It's merely an annoyance, the file could be extracted with "tar zxvf"
> instead of "tar jxvf".
>
> Andrei

Hi Andrei,

this was a stupid error. ;-)