Owncloud 10 File is locked when upload

Erwan RIGOLLOT

Hi,

When I upload a file more than 50GB, I have a message "file locked" at the end of upload and my file doesn't appeared.

I have no problem with a 7,8GB file.

The only solution I have found to solve my problem is to add to my config.php « 'filelocking.enabled' => false »

I have set up owncloud again, and let it with default parameters, the problem still to be here.

I have try Owncloud 9.1.6, I don’t have the problem on the same server (same Apache, same php, same php.ini etc…)

Please help me, I don’t know what can I do.

Erwan

Re: Owncloud 10 File is locked when upload

Erwan RIGOLLOT

Hello

Thanks Emil, but already done and it’s closed

Sorry for my english …

https://github.com/owncloud/core/issues/28991

Erwan

Re: Owncloud 10 File is locked when upload

Erwan RIGOLLOT

For you it’s same issue ?

I thought it was different, because I have the same problem that I use crontab or ajax.

But if the bug is known, i can wait !

I only would like to be sure anyone work on it….

Thanks a lot

Erwan

Re: Owncloud 10 File is locked when upload

Emil Lefherz

for now, nobody is assigned to the issue, but as it has the "severity 2 - high" label, someone will sooner or later tackle it.

If you need it solved sooner, I'd recommend you to try yourself; that's why this is an open source project ;)

Emil