Quantcast

Owncloud App Purchase for 37 Users

Joe White

Hello,

I manage the IT for an SMB and I would like to find out if it is possible to purchase 37  licenses for the OwnCloud app. I manage 37 Android devices and do not want my users adding corporate credit cards to their google play accounts.

I would be interested in purchasing the licenses directly from owncloud.org if possible.

Thank you,

Joe White

IT Administrator

Deerfield Construction Company

Work: 513-984-4096

Mobile: 513-936-7050

[hidden email]

cid:image002.jpg@01CEF0DB.F027FE60

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company. Although measures are taken to prevent virus spread, the recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.

Re: Owncloud App Purchase for 37 Users

Michael Stingl @ ownCloud
Hi Joe,

Apple offers the Volume Purchase Program for Business (https://www.apple.com/business/vpp/) and I think Google offers something similar:

Does this work for you?

Best,
Michael

--
Michael Stingl

Your Data, Your Cloud, Your Way!

ownCloud GmbH - GF: Tobias Gerlinger, Holger Dyroff, Harald Weimer
Leipziger Platz 21, 90491 Nürnberg, HRB 28050 (AG Nürnberg)

On 19. Apr 2017, at 18:25, Joe White <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hello,

I manage the IT for an SMB and I would like to find out if it is possible to purchase 37  licenses for the OwnCloud app. I manage 37 Android devices and do not want my users adding corporate credit cards to their google play accounts.

I would be interested in purchasing the licenses directly from owncloud.org if possible.

Thank you,

Joe White
IT Administrator
Deerfield Construction Company
Work: 513-984-4096
Mobile: 513-936-7050

<image001.jpg>

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company. Although measures are taken to prevent virus spread, the recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.

Re: Owncloud App Purchase for 37 Users

Emil Lefherz

Hi,

@michael: wouldn't this be a perfect application case for installing owncloud via fdroid?

br emil

On 20.04.2017 13:18, Michael Stingl @ ownCloud wrote:
[...]

Aditya Saky
Hi

ownCloud (Synchronization client) - https://f-droid.org/app/com.owncloud.android

I have this installed. Was this taken down or something?

On 20 April 2017 5:27:07 PM IST, Emil Lefherz <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

My error. this isn't taken down. We were planning to put it on fdroid, then planning not to, then found out, that it is already there :D

It isn't maintained by us, but should be legit.

br emil

Am 23.04.2017 um 07:56 schrieb Aditya Saky:
[...]

hgdhkhggh