Owncloud WEBDAV volume name in Mac OS X

Jan Jamšek
Hi!

I am a new user of ownCloud and I just began to use it on my own server.

The program works well, but I have a question that I didn't manage to find on the Wiki or through Google myself; is there a way to change the name of the volume name in Mac OS X from webdav.php to let's say ownCloud or something alike? And if it is possible, where must I modify the configuration - on the server (a Ubuntu Server 10.04) or on the client (Mac OS X 10.6.8)?

Thanks in advance for the answers!

BR, Jan

Re: Owncloud WEBDAV volume name in Mac OS X

Bartek Przybylski
Hi!
you can do it with 2 simple commands :)

----
mkdir /Volumes/DESIRED_VOL_NAME
mount_webdav -i OC_WEBDAW_PATH /Volumes/DESIRED_VOL_NAME/
----

br, bartek