Owncloud on premise solution - need assitant

Owncloud on premise solution - need assitant

kamari m
To whom It may concern,

We have a small scale business. Seems like this is a good solution to share files and other documents within a internal network.We can see there is a download option of owncloud solution as a open source solution.

Is there any free version to build on premise own cloud solution to share files within a internal network? Please kindly let me know.

Best Regards,
Kumarirec

Re: Owncloud on premise solution - need assitant

Nishath Ahmed
Dear Kumarirec,
                    Of course own cloud is best on premises private cloud, you can go with nextcloud a fork of owncloud which is free and opensource.

On 21 April 2018 at 23:43, kamari m <[hidden email]> wrote:
To whom It may concern,

We have a small scale business. Seems like this is a good solution to share files and other documents within a internal network.We can see there is a download option of owncloud solution as a open source solution.

Is there any free version to build on premise own cloud solution to share files within a internal network? Please kindly let me know.

Best Regards,
Kumarirec

Thanks & Regards,

Nishath Ahmed.M.
AP - Master of Computer Applications
Educator - AWS Educate

READ ONLINE ||
 SAVE PAPER || PRINT IF ESSENTIAL

Re: Owncloud on premise solution - need assitant

Victor Dubiniuk-2

Sure, just grab tarball, docker image or add a repository for you Linux distribution from this page
https://owncloud.org/download/

Desktop clients are also available there.

Viktar