Owncloud update to 8.2.8 leads to Internal Server error

Owncloud update to 8.2.8 leads to Internal Server error

zoecloud
Hi, I have just updated to Owncloud 8.2.8 and cannot access the server anymore. It just gives me the error bellow. (there's also a full issue in here: https://github.com/owncloud/core/issues/26499 ) ... Internal Server Error The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Please contact the server administrator if this error reappears multiple times, please include the technical details below in your report. More details can be found in the server log. Technical details Remote Address: 87.236.134.226 Request ID: WBH5ATJXkKQAACxO3tUAAAAP ... If anyone could help would be great as we can't access the cloud.