Personal setup and interests

Dan Eveland

My setup is two iOS devices (iPad 3rd gen, iPhone 4S), a MacBook Pro Retina running 10.9 and some other miscellaneous devices (slower Mac running 10.9 and a few other iOS devices running iOS 7.1). My main server is a Linode 8GB RAM and 200GB drive running Ubuntu 14.04 64-bit. It?s a LAMP server for mostly Drupal sites. That?s what I want to use for my cloud. I also have a Mac Mini (late 2012 i7) server running Mac OS X 10.8 that I might make into an OwnCloud server too.

I use all the usual suspect like BTsync, Dropbox, Box, SkyDrive/OneDrive, Google Drive etc.