Plugins not playing nice with navigation/header/footer

Plugins not playing nice with navigation/header/footer

Aaron Reichman
Hello,

I'm trying to play around with plugins a little bit and, while I'm not
having any problems getting them to run, I don't know how to get them into
the navigation and have them recognize the showheader() and showfooter()
functions. I can make a navigation entry show up but no matter what files I
require I keep being told the OC_UTIL class is not found. Can anybody help
me figure out how to get my plugins to play nice with everybody else?

Aaron

Plugins not playing nice with navigation/header/footer

Robin Appelman
On Tuesday 16 March 2010 22:26:15 Aaron Reichman wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I'm trying to play around with plugins a little bit and, while I'm not
> having any problems getting them to run, I don't know how to get them into
> the navigation and have them recognize the showheader() and showfooter()
> functions. I can make a navigation entry show up but no matter what files I
> require I keep being told the OC_UTIL class is not found. Can anybody help
> me figure out how to get my plugins to play nice with everybody else?
>
> Aaron
The file you need to include is /inc/lib_base,php

if you follow the default directory structure (/plugins/pluginname) this
should be what you need:
'require_once('../../inc/lib_base.php');'

Plugins not playing nice with navigation/header/footer

Frank Karlitschek

On 16.03.2010, at 22:55, Robin wrote:

> On Tuesday 16 March 2010 22:26:15 Aaron Reichman wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> I'm trying to play around with plugins a little bit and, while I'm not
>> having any problems getting them to run, I don't know how to get them into
>> the navigation and have them recognize the showheader() and showfooter()
>> functions. I can make a navigation entry show up but no matter what files I
>> require I keep being told the OC_UTIL class is not found. Can anybody help
>> me figure out how to get my plugins to play nice with everybody else?
>>
>> Aaron
> The file you need to include is /inc/lib_base,php
>
> if you follow the default directory structure (/plugins/pluginname) this
> should be what you need:
> 'require_once('../../inc/lib_base.php');'

Yes. I changed the structure lately and forgot to update the plugins.
I just fixed the includes.

Frank Karlitschek
karlitschek at kde.org