Problem with NFS drive hosting owncloud

Nicolas Mora
Hello,

In the last weeks I was unable to use my master branch of owncloud, the
server never responded and I had this apache error log after a few minutes:

Call to a member function getValue() on a non-object in
/[...]/owncloud/lib/private/legacy/config.php on line 52

I tried OC 7.0.3RC2 but I had the same problem.

It seems that the problem comes from using a NFS drive to host owncloud.
I know that this kind of problem exists when you host a sqlite database
on a nfs drive, but I'm not using sqlite, just a regular mysql databse...

Should I open an issue or is it a known problem ?

/Nicolas

Re: Problem with NFS drive hosting owncloud

Vincent Petry
Hello,

I haven't heard of such issues, so raising an issue on github would be a
good idea.

Also I'd recommend against using master as it's not guaranteed to be in
a usable state.

When switching to OC 7.0.3 RC2, did you just switch the git tag or
reinstalled from zero ? Because downgrading is not supported and might
cause potential issues too.

Cheers,

Vincent