Problems after Upgrading OC 9.0.2

Oliver Ziegler

Hey there,

we have some problems after upgrading to owncloud 9.0.2

I added an PDF File behind the “getBaseUrl”. It was an disclaimer, so if you press the button, the pdf opened. After upgrading it just opens the mainpage.

And we miss the “Share” and “More” buttons. The images are available. We can press the button, but there is no picture for it.

Any ideas?

Oliver Ziegler

Operations │System Administration

NP4 - Beyond Business Travel

Read our latest news

Rheinstraße 97

64295 Darmstadt

Germany

Tel.:  +49 6151 - 4 28 46 -36

Fax:  +49 6151 - 4 28 46 -99

[hidden email]

www.np4.net

NP4 GmbH, Darmstadt

Geschäftsleitung: Achim Polinski, Felix Schroth

Amtsgericht: Darmstadt; HRB: 9233

Think green - keep it on the screen.

This email including any attachment(s) is for authorized use by the intended recipient(s) only. It may contain proprietary material, confidential information and/or be subject to legal privilege. The email should not be copied or disclosed to, or retained or used by, any other party. If you are not an intended recipient, please promptly delete this email and any attachment(s) and all copies.  We ask that you inform the sender as well. Thank you.