why was one entry "09:01" inserted at the bottom of the list while other entries can be found at the top (where I would expect them) - so the last line should in fact be the fourth entry?
(2) The OwnCloud icon in the system menu now shows a small "i" although the OwnCloud menu has a (grayed) "Up to date" entry - so should the icon not display the green tick mark? I assume the "i" refers to the "Item ignored" messages in the detailed log. What does that mean and do I need/want to know about this?
(3) The "Settings..." menu features a (very neat) "Sync status" overview - which is exactly that: a "status-type" overview and not something I would expect to find under "Settings" (where I would only expect the kind of data relevant for a personalized configuration file). How about having this in a separate dialog with a link to it from "Recent Changes"?
(4) The "Recent Changes" list violates several user interface guidelines: it suggests some menu like function whereas infact it just lists some file names. This list should at least be grayed and there should be a separator before the "Details..." entry.
(5) The OwnCloud icon, consistent with the owncloud status under "Settings", claimed that our owncloud server was not available. This was shortly after a system was reconnected to the network and the owncloud server was definitely available (e.g. via browser interface) (OwnCloud noticed shortly afterwards automatically). For these cases, it might be helpful to have some "Synchronize Now/Retry" menu entry one could trigger manually.
(6) It would be nice to have an (optional) HH:MM:SS format in the "Detailed Sync Protocol".
Dr. Stefan Vollmar, Dipl.-Phys.
Head of IT group
Max-Planck-Institut für neurologische Forschung
Gleueler Str. 50, 50931 Köln, Germany
Tel.: +49-221-4726-213 FAX +49-221-4726-298
Tel.: +49-221-478-5713 Mobile: 0160-93874279
E-Mail: [hidden email]http://www.nf.mpg.de